Journal of Accounting and Applied Business Research (JAAABR) (ISSN: 2616-7751) publishes research in accounting, finance and management with a special emphasis given to the interaction between these areas of research in an international context and in either the private or public sectors. Aiming to bridge the knowledge gap between researchers and professionals who are conducting research, the journal covers issues arising in:
- Accounting and e-business
- Accounting education & ethics
- Accounting information management
- Accounting information system
- Accounting standards and reporting
- Capital market efficiency
- Capital markets
- Corporate and behavioural governance
- Corporate governance
- Financial reporting of intangible assets and intellectual capital
- Information systems
- Integrated reporting
- Islamic accounting and reporting
- Reporting for the future - climate change, sustainability
- Conflict management
- Family businesses
- International business
- Project management
The journal welcomes submissions of high quality manuscripts that have an impact upon academia and accounting practice. Research papers should be analytical and may be empirical and theoretically based.
Journal of Accounting and Applied Business Research (JAAABR) has been indexed by Open J-Gate, Academickeys, Journalseek, Drji, Researchbib, Citefactor, Google Scholar, Native XML Plugin, QuickSubmit Plugin, DOAJ Export Plugin, CrossRef XML Export Plugin, mEDRA Export/Registration Plugin, Users XML Plugin, DataCite Export/Registration Plugin, PubMed XML Export Plugin.
Journal of Accounting and Applied Business Research (JAAABR) is available as part of an online subscription to the Al-Sham Post Publishing eJournals Collection. For more information, please email email@example.com.
Editor of JAAABR.
Al-Sham Post Publishing (APP)
Al-Naser Street, 401